On Saturday, November 13, 2010 Svetlana Levashova was maliciously killed in France. It is too painful when
paltry despicable creatures somehow contrive to destroy the cleverest and kindest people who are an exemplary ideal for all.
This Saturday became a black, frightful and tragic day for all of us, a day of sorrow and grief. This is the day when we
all became orphans, the day when the enemies of humankind tore out the brightest light from our ranks, the best and the most
deserving of all living human beings. This day the enemies cold-bloodedly killed Svetlana Levashova, Nicolai Levashov’s
beloved wife, true friend and faithful comrade-in-arms. Viciously these merciless monsters inflicted the lethal blow
on the dearest and most vulnerable one! Only the most cowardly inhuman beasts would assassinate women and
children when they are unable to defeat their male opponents.
The mind refuses to believe it happened, but the heart is frozen. It knows and aches from the unbearable pain and anguish.
The grief befell us so unexpectedly. Svetlana told us in her book Revelation that the haters of Good and Light
destroy the best people first and now she is not with us anymore. She was the one who brought words of Truth, Wisdom and
Understanding to us with enormous love and compassion so we could see the Light and aspire to it and fight for it.
Farewell, Svetlana! Brave and noble Human Being! You showed us the Path and helped us to find the Truth. Your memory
will always live in our hearts. We shall try to be worthy of your life and fight…
In memory of my wife Svetlana
My words of love won’t reach you.
Your beating heart is stilled.
Never again shall I look into your adorable eyes
And see myself reflected in them.
The enemy exploded your heart from the inside.
The blood stopped flowing in your body.
Life left you drop by drop
And wended its way to the bottomless cold.
You were the Light which warmed my heart,
And now it’s gone.
The world is a lifeless desert without you.
The darkness has shrouded my soul.
The enemies could not endure
Your being Warrior and fighting them…
Your greatest dream was to live long enough
To see the light of Victory over the Dark.
You never sought advantage for yourself.
You gave your life to others bit by bit,
Aspiring that Life could go on,
Forever flourishing and thriving.
You were my faithful helper
And you brought the Truth and Wisdom to people.
Your hearts’ light illuminated their Path
And saved and healed many wounded lives.
This summer we ruined all the plans,
The enemies had hatched
To sacrifice millions of human lives
And kill our Motherland.
The universal evil fears the Ruses.
It dreams to kill the Russian soul
To spread the slavery all over the world
And rule, washing their hands in our blood.
They tried to do that again, and again they failed.
You played your part in preventing the crime.
The Evil flew into a frenzied rage
And wreaked the whole of it's fury on you.
They could not reach me and decided to get even with you
And, smiling an evil smile watch the way I suffer
Shedding a stealthy tear, hidden from all
While damning them – the evil Dark.
They will pay dearly for your death!
They will remember forever that accursed day
When they decided to make their attempt on your life...
Only vague shadows will be left of them.
I shall not leave our cause
But gather all my forces
And scorning the badgering
Will achieve Victory.
Its name is Light.
It has your name, Svetlana!
You lit the dawn for all
…and were extinguished all too soon...
Nicolai Levashov, November 14, 2010, 2:42 a.m.
- Dear Nicolai, Please accept our condolences. We feel deep grief and shock at the terrible loss of Svetlana, such a
beautiful person who inspired us with her life, purity, and courage. We knew Svetlana only through your writing and through
hers, and she is a hero for the entire World. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family, Scott Boggs and Kelly
McMullen, Durham, NC, US, 16.11.2010.
- Dear Nicolai, Please accept my condolences for such a devastating loss with all the love and warmth I feel for you
and Svetlana and thanks for everything you have done for all of us.
- Beautiful Svetlana
- Gentle healer, mother, wife,
- It’s hard accepting that you’ve gone,
- The blackest Evil took your life.
- We wrap the man you love
- In all the warmth that we can find,
- While knowing that your lovely soul
- Will not leave him behind.
- You’ll always be within
- Adding your strength to the fight
- As always, helping him to win,
- A truly powerful source of light.
- We’ve warmed ourselves beside your fire
- It cannot become an ember
- For we will glow and we will smile
- Whenever we remember
- Irene Stillwell, 18.11.2010.
- Dear Nikolai Victorovich, Please accept my deepest condolences with you tragic and unbearable loss. Svetlana was and always will be the Light-giving beautiful Angel and we remember Her forever. Honestly I can’t remember that Her Amazing Grace is no longer with us. My heart is torn by the sorrow. I feel mortified by her death. I am your reader and comrade you don’t know. I feel like I lost my dear sister and I share your terrible pain. I know that you are very spiritually strong and I wish you to be even stronger. We, millions of us, your readers, need you! I am sorry to write in English, which I’m not very good at. But I’m writing from my work. Can’t wait! Ross Bell. (Vladimir Zvegintsev)
- Dear Nicolai, I was so excited about visiting your website this morning after reading some of it last night. I am devastated this morning by hearing about Svetlana. I am really really really sorry my friend. I have no words for this. I have felt like I have finally found the very quality of Source itself when I came across you website. This morning I clicked on your wife’s link. This is a hard day. I love you my friend. Even though you don't know me I feel very close to you. I am sorry for your loss. I will continue to study your website. Thank-you for your work. With Respect, Earl
- Dearest Nicolai, I just found out, visiting your webpage, about the hideous murder of your beloved Svetlana. I can not imagine the anguish and pain you must be experiencing with the loss of your best friend and ally. She was indeed a bright and beautiful soul that brought truth and hope to all humanity. A true warrior against the dark forces. I wish I could have known her in person, but content myself with appreciating the bright light of her spirit through your book, "The Mirror of My Soul". Please accept my deepest condolences. I hope the coward, evil murderer who committed such a crime be soon apprehended. Your loss is not only yours, but of all of us. Carolina Lega
- Sir, Honestly, and deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Wife. If you require any assistance of any kind... employ my abilities. My deepest respect, Larry Bovee
- Dear Professor Levashov, I send heartfelt condolences to you on the dreadful loss of your beloved wife. The enlightenment that she generously provided will continue to shine on and cannot be extinguished. With very best wishes and thanks for the precious knowledge and guidance that you offer through your website. Arabella Patrick
- Dear Nicolai—cherished teacher and mentor. My heart grieves for you and Svetlana at this time of unspeakable loss. In the history of this planet you and radiant Svetlana stand out as bulwarks against the life-negative forces of evil that beleaguer mankind. Your sacrifices and courage are beyond words and what mankind owes both of you is beyond measure. I have sweet memories of Svetlana, of being dazzled by her magnetic presence and moved by her compassion and grace. Our encounters were mostly brief, but it was always a privilege to cross paths with her and unite in a common cause. For those of us who are privileged to know and appreciate you, it would be fitting to honor Svetlana’s memory by rising out of the depths of our sorrow and reaffirming our support in the cosmic battle which you and she so selflessly pursued. With love, Barbara Koopman, 11/21/2010
- Hello Nicolai, My deepest condolences to you. My heart refuses to believe in it but unfortunately it's reality. I'm with you and with those who want to fight with Dark Forces. Svetlana was on the very edge of that battle and she didn't lose this battle but they did. I'm sure those monsters will be punished. And also, I'm sure more people around the world join you. Please be calm and firm. Sincerely yours, Anatoliy Knysh, Edmonton, Canada
- Dear Nicolai, Marion Weber sent me a note about the passing of your lovely and beautiful wife. I was shocked and am so sorry to hear about your loss. Somehow it doesn't seem fair that you should have to endure such a great loss since you have helped heal so many. I am and will always be eternally grateful for how you helped me heal from my head injury, when no one else could help. Thank you for being part of my life. Much Love, Nancy Marie
- Dear Mr Levashov, Please accept my deepest condolences over your loss of your beloved Svetlana. My heart is so heavy over the shocking loss. Even though I've never met you or your wife, I have known of you and your work through Robert Ginsburg. We humans on earth owe you and your wife so much, I know all too well about evil, it almost claimed my soul and my family. I felt so helpless after hearing the news, I want to help, to do something, I was so angry at the maliciousness of their crime against you, your wife and the good light force. What I thought was posting a request on your web site for all those viewers that feel the outrage and grief, to channel it to love and support to you, and then for each person to commit to being better human beings, every day work harder on being kinder, stronger and helping others ( that deserve it). This way we keep her work living on and help strengthen the light force cause. Again, I am so very sorry for your loss. Sincerely, Kim Zelisse
- I am your fan from Florida, me and my mom listen to your lectures. I want to say that me and my mom are very sorry about what happend with your wife, it is truly a very tragic event and I can't believe that people do such evil deed. Those people will not get unpunished and justice will be done. The light will prevail and goodness will rise I believe with all my heart that people will wake up and realize the truth that we carry each in out hearts. We are changing and they fear us. They have become very weak and even come to such a ugly methods; nothing can justify their deed and I pray with all my heart that you are well. I am truly sorry for what happend and very sad of this incident. Sventlana would have done so much good to this world with her light. I don't know your guys personally but I can feel the light and goodness and the change you are bringing into the world. I thank you with all my heart and we will NEVER give up. Ahura Mazda