The Mirror of my Soul
An Autobiographic Chronicle
Volume 1. Born in the U.S.S.R…
There are several reasons why I decided to write my own biography. First, whenever I had occasion to talk
about some events of my life, my stories would often come back to me in the form of the most unimaginable “folklore.” In fact, my tales took on
such “facts” and colorations that even I listened to them with interest.
The second reason that impelled to such a “feat” was the fact that every now and then someone would appear and offer to write my
biography—and every time something stopped me. Once I even agreed to have an American woman author garner my recollections onto
audiocassettes and spent several days with her recording them. But then I changed my mind and gave up the offer.
First of all, I had to expend a lot of time describing and explaining events that had happened to me. Secondly, to my utter astonishment,
writers and journalists managed to distort everything despite their having my recorded recollections: this would include exaggerating, distorting
facts and sometimes simply telling bare-faced lies. Therefore, when Dmitri Baida, the administrator of my web site, suggested that I write
the biography myself, I decided to do just that. And—as the process unfolded, it also became the interpretation of my views on life.
I thought that if my life and my modus vivendi were interesting to people, then nobody was more qualified than I to convey what and
when things happened in my life, what I thought as to one or another situation, what I felt and experienced. Certainly, everything that I am
about to describe will be highly subjective and will reflect the outer world through my own eyes. But despite all this, I will try to reflect
everything with maximum objectivity, as much as possible. As this is my biography, nobody will do it better than I, and if there is any
distortion it will be my distortion of my own biography, which is better than distortions made by someone else.
- Chapter 1. My childhood. My family’s past
- Chapter 2. My school years
- Chapter 3. At the University
- Chapter 4. Life is an excellent teacher
- Chapter 5. In the Army
- Chapter 6. In the Army (continuation)
- Chapter 7. Miracles are going on
- Chapter 8. Other worlds are quite different
- Chapter 9. A thorny path to the stars
- Chapter 10. The first encounter with parasites
- Chapter 11. The war with parasites started
- Chapter 12. The third appeal to Mankind
- Chapter 13. The contact?
- Chapter 14. Ready for superabilities?
- Chapter 15. Study is light
- Chapter 16. What is reality?
- Chapter 17. My psi-toys
- Chapter 18. Psi-generators
- Chapter 19. Patching up the hole
- Chapter 20. Life is going on
- Chapter 21. Hello, Germany!
- Chapter 22. Back to the U.S.S.R
- Chapter 23. Parasites attack
- Chapter 24. New turns in my destiny
- Chapter 25. Svetlana’s secret
- Chapter 26. The transformation of the brain
- Chapter 27. The problem of vertical evolution
- Chapter 28. My first visit to Archangelsk
- Chapter 29. The path to the stage
- Chapter 30. Moscow “holiday”
- Chapter 31. White brotherhood
- Chapter 32. Big layered pie
- Chapter 33. The one who makes them inverted
- Chapter 34. The August putsch
- Chapter 35. The strange christener
- Chapter 36. Parasites attack again
- Chapter 37. The silver thread
- Chapter 38. The second visit to Archangelsk
- Chapter 39. Moscow fuss
- Chapter 40. Departure to the USA